On which motorways and federal highways does the holiday driving ban apply?
The holiday driving ban applies to all Saturdays in the period from 1 July to 31 August.
31 August from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– A1 from Erfttal via Leverkusen-West junction,
Wuppertal, Kamener Kreuz, Münster to the Lohne/Dinklage motorway interchange
– A 2 from motorway exit Oberhausen to motorway exit Bad Oeynhausen
– A 3 from Autobahnkreuz Oberhausen to Autobahnkreuz Köln-Ost, from
Mönchhof Dreieck via Frankfurter Kreuz to Nürnberg motorway junction
– A 5 from the Bad Homburg motorway junction to the Homberg interchange
from the Darmstädter Kreuz to the Karlsruhe-Süd motorway junction and from the
Offenburg to the Neuenburg motorway intersection
– A 6 from the Schwetzingen-Hockenheim interchange to the Nürnberg-Süd interchange
– A 7 from the Schleswig/Jagel interchange to the Bordesholm interchange
from the Soltau-Süd interchange to the Göttingen-Nord interchange
From the Schweinfurt/Werneck motorway junction via the Biebelried motorway junction
Ulm/Elchingen motorway junction and Allgäu motorway junction to end of motorway
Federal border Füssen
– A 8 from the motorway junction Karlsruhe to the motorway junction Munich
Obermenzing and from the Munich-Ramersdorf motorway junction to the
Bad Reichenhall interchange
– A 9/E 51 Berliner Ring (Leipzig interchange/Potdam junction) to
– A 10 Berliner Ring excluding the area between the
Berlin-Spandau motorway junction via the Havelland motorway junction to
the motorway intersection Oranienburg and the area between the motorway intersection Barnim
via Autobahnkreuz Spreeau to Autobahnkreuz Werder
– A 45 from the Dortmund-Süd interchange via Westhofener Kreuz and
Gambacher Kreuz to Seligenstädter Dreieck interchange
– A 61 from the Meckenheim motorway junction via the Koblenz motorway junction to
Hockenheim motorway junction
– A 81 from the Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen motorway junction to the
– A 92 from the Munich-Feldmoching motorway junction to the Oberschleißheim motorway junction
Oberschleißheim motorway junction and from the Neufahrn motorway junction to the Erding motorway junction
– A 93 from the Inntal motorway junction to the Reischenhart interchange
– A 99 from the Munich Süd-West motorway junction to the
München-West motorway junction München-Allach motorway junction
Munich-Feldmoching, motorway junction Munich-Nord, motorway junction
Munich-East interchange, Munich-South interchange and Munich-Eschenried interchange
– A 831 from the Stuttgart-Vaihingen interchange to the Stuttgart motorway interchange
– A 980 from Autobahnkreuz Allgäu to Autobahnkreuz Waltenhofen
– A 995 from the Sauerlach interchange to the Munich-South interchange.
The driving ban in accordance with the holiday travel regulation also applies to
Federal roads outside built-up areas in both directions: Lfd.Nr. Bundesstraße Route description
– B 31 from the Stockach-Ost interchange on the A 98 to the Sigmarszell interchange on the A 96.
Sigmarszell junction on the A 96
– Berlin to the B 104 in Neubrandenburg.
Driving bans according to the holiday ban in Germany 2022